Welcome to Vrpms. By accessing this site, you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use. Vrpms may modify the Terms by updating the web site in regular intervals. Your use of this site constitutes your agreement to follow and be bound by the Terms as changed.
Our Disclaimer -
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- If your account is used for any illegal, abusive or unethical activity, your account will be deactivated immediately. Illegal, Abusive or Unethical Activities include, but are not limited to inclusion of or linking to, pornography, mp3s, obscenity, nudity, violations of privacy, and any harassing or harmful materials.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- You shall ensure that the Your Account does not violate or infringe upon the rights of any third party (including for example, copyrights, trademarks, patents, moral rights or other intellectual property rights, rights of privacy or publicity, or other personal or proprietary rights).
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without RM e-Services Pvt. Ltd prior written consent.
- You shall ensure that the Your Account does not violate or infringe upon the rights of any third party (including for example, copyrights, trademarks, patents, moral rights or other intellectual property rights, rights of privacy or publicity, or other personal or proprietary rights), including without limitation.
- We endeavour to provide high quality work and support to you in designing and development of your website. You understand that you would also be required to actively involved in getting the desired result. We will simply act on your instructions about the edits and the changes
- We reserves the right to cancel the service at any time. Fees are charged on a Pre-pay basis and are non-refundable. In addition, some accounts incur set-up fees; these charges are also non-refundable. In this event, customers will be entitled only to a pro-rata refund based upon the remaining period of contract. In case cancellation is initiated by the customer, the customer will be charged our standard hourly charge in addition to any other applicable charge. If a customer contravenes our terms of service, a refund will not be issued in the event of cancellation.
- There is an EXTRA $50 administrative fee for any illegitimate chargeback placed against us. Any illegitimate chargeback or threatened illegitimate chargeback are grounds for immediate Account cancellation and any Amount already paid would be partially refunded or not refunded depending upon status of work done.
- Domain Name / Web site name / Services are not refundable after registration. Registration any amendment to domain name requires a new web site registration inform us to redirect the old existing URL.
- Members can change web owner by sending an email to email@example.com to obtain permission.
- Members can withdraw or terminate using the service anytime by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. The Domain Name remains your property, you can use for any of your own purpose.
- You warrant that everything provided to us to put on your Website is legally owned or licensed to you and is duly approved by you. You agree to indemnify and hold us harmless from any and all claims brought by any third-party relating to any aspect of the Website, including, but without limitation, any and all demands, liabilities, losses, costs and claims including attorney's fees arising out of injury caused by your products/services, material supplied by you, copyright infringement, and defective products sold via the Website. Further, you agree to indemnify us from responsibility for problems/disruptions caused by third-party services that you may use such as merchant accounts, shopping carts, shipping, hosting services, real time credit card processing and other services that relate to the ownership and operation of the Website or multimedia project.
- The term of this Agreement shall continue in full force and effect as long as you take advantage of and use Vrpms Websites. In the event you cancel your service, you will be charged in full for the entire month in which you canceled your service. Account cancellations for Accounts with a negative balance will be passed on to collections, and all services rendered to the party with the negative balance will be terminated, including domain registrations.
- The Customer acknowledges that the Internet is neither owned nor controlled by any organization, company, legal or physical entity. Therefore, The Company cannot guarantee that any user will be able to access The Website or any of the Company's servers or services at any given time. The Company represents that it shall make every good faith effort to ensure that its Website and all of its Servers or Services are available as widely as possible and with as little service interruption as possible.
- It is solely your responsibility to provide content, photographs and other details of each page of your website along with the spelling, grammar and proof check. We are committed to provide you with the best of Services and Support. We will constantly have effective communication through email and phone about the progress of your website. Or you can email us at email@example.com to know the status of your website. If we do not hear from you after 5 email reminders, it would be your responsibility to follow up with us about your website status.
- We recommend high quality and resolution (1024 x 768 and higher) pictures for best view results on your website.